I can't believe this day I have been dreaming about finally came! This was a day that I will hold close to my heart and never forget. It was such a special day and everything was even better then I ever imagined. It was so special to have our precious girls be part of our special day. I must say Jeff looked so cute and what a super cute family I have. I am so blessed to have Jeff as my husband he is so wonderful to me and he is a incredible father. Thank you so much for all your love and support, it means so much to us. I will post more pictures when we get them. Thank you Theah for these pictures.
8 comments:
Everything was perfect. What a beatiful wedding, Congratulations!
you guys look amazing! I can't wait to see more picture's
The evening was perfect. I loved your bouquet...so pretty! Congrats you two!!
Congratulations! You guys make a beautiful couple!
can you believe it is finally over. I am so happy for you and that you are finally Jeff's wife. You are so beautiful and you looked so stunnung on your special day.
YAY!!!! finally. hahah i'm so happy for you guys. we need to get together sometime to catch up. ps.... you look amazing
Everything was awesome and your family is so cute! So far all the pics look beatuiful!
Congratulations, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment