Monday, April 23, 2012
I am not two anymore!
I can't believe my baby is now three(sniff sniff). I just love this little Mama boy! I admit that he is a little spoiled and cries way more then he should and I take the blame 100%! He is my first boy and he is my baby and yes he is just such a Mam's Boy and I can't help it! so different than my two girls! I love it! This boy is such a boy! He loves to get dirty and play in the dirt with all his cars, trains and tractor toys! He is smart, witty, very stubborn and just hilarious! I can't imagine not having this little guy as part of our family! We love him so much!
This year we didn't really do a party for him we just had our little family and his Grandparents over for Cake and Icecream and honestly I think all he cared about was the cake at this age anyway! Then I brought cake to his little Montessori Preschool the next day for him and all his friends! Happy Birthday Ryker boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment