Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cancer Survivor

Last night Jeff and I went to a breast cancer survivor event that was put on by his Cousin Cindy and her husband Cory from San Fransisco. Cory's time share company sends these survivors on a vacation to just get away and relax! It is pretty cool all the things they do. It was an extra special even because Jeff's Aunt Lisa who lives here in Arizona is a recent survivor and they honored her last night. It was a fun night with some of Jeff's aunts and cousins. I love them all so much and love the time we get to spend together.We ended the night with dinner at Tommy Bahama's which was pretty good! I was so tired and although we had 3 sitters in different shifts to watch our kids on a school night it was worth it!
Jeff's Aunt Lisa is next to me in this picture (to the left of me)
Aunt Lisa recieving the honors and some fun gifts! P.S. Does anyone else have a different blogger layout when posting? It is driving me crazy! My words and pics are all in different orders then when I am posting them.

No comments: