Thursday, April 26, 2012

2nd grade field trip

I had the opportunity to go to Vertuccio Farms with Tyla and her class for their field trip. I love this place! We like to go to their supermarket on the weekends, they have great stuff and the owners are so nice and always willing to get things in that they don't carry when I ask. Tyla loved the big bouncy bubble thing they have there! She could have juped on thatthing all day long! I need a mini one in my back yard! It was a great time and I was so happy I got to go! We headed to Peter Piper Pizza after and they were so nice to take my gluten free crust and put sauce and Tyla's favorite toppings on it and cook it for her! She won a bunch of tickets and got to pick out some really fun prizes! I left feeling so tired and again always having so much respect for all teachers and the hard work they do daily. There was a class that came along that was an all autism class and that teacher was amazing and I couldn't get over how she does what she does everyday. I don't know that I will have that kind of patience. If you haven't been to Vertuccio Farms....GO! It is great! Make it a family day!!

No comments: