Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cheer season 2011-2012

This year MacKenzie has really fallen in love with Cheer. She takes this sport serious and always tries and does her best. I couldn't be more proud of her. I was hoping (really hoping) that this would be her last year and I could talk her into taking up Golf as her new sport, but she really wants to try out for cheer for the next season. She has fallen in love with her new coaches Billie and Stephen and they are planning to really take charge this coming year and step up the program and make several changes. I am sad Kenz doesn't want to do golf, but I am proud of her making her own decision and being so dedicated. Here are a few pictures of this cheer season. She has her last Cheer competition this Saturday and then we have tryouts and new Summer cheer schedule coming in May. This is a busy sport!






I love this one because you can see Coach Billie down there with her hands up in the air just cheering our girls on! Her energy makes it so much fun for these girls even us Parents! I love her!


Go Devils!!!

No comments: