Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Favorite Finds

I have a crazy obsession with goodwill stores. I love that I can find old, antique or unique items that are very hard to come by. Best I love how cheap everything is! I am almost done with my laundry/pantry room renovation and I did it on a tight budget and I am loving it so far!

Here are just a few of my favorite finds from Goodwill!
loved this frame and it has a little tint of green. Love it. It cost me $2.00!
I saw this cute candle holder or whatever it is and I just loved that color green and had to have it (only $1.00)It looks cute sitting on my new shelve in my remodeled laundry room (more pics later on that)
BeforeAfter

I love the way this little chandelier turned out. It looks cute hanging in my laundry room. The original price was $4.99 but it was half off day so it was a whopping $2.50!

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: