Friday, February 11, 2011

Bieber Fever

So a couple weeks ago my friend Kami and I decided we would take our girls to the Justin Bieber "Never Say Never" movie. We went and got the girls Justin shirts and I made them necklaces and flip flops to match! To top it all off Kami got them Justin backpacks that we put all their stuff in!

We went and pulled the girls out of school at lunch time and went to Matta's at riverview to eat lunch and then to the movies right there at Cinemark.

Let me just say the girls were beyond giddy the entire day!

Get ready!
SURPRISE!!!
How do you like these cute flip flops I made to match their cute shirts?!

The four of us at Matta's! Yummy!Kami Sassy Kenzi and Kristy

after a nice meal at Matta's we were walking to the theatre and the girls decided to make a "J" for Justin
Kenzi and Mommy
On our way into the theatre to see "Never say Never" in 3D

One thing I love about Kami is she is my only friend that insists on taking TONS of pictures! I love it!
Got our tickets and 3D glasses!
Do you think we have enough treats?



Today I am thankful for laughter, my Mom watching Ryker, and being a stay at home Mommy who was able to make this day possible.

Oh... and for Justin Bieber! :)

No comments: