Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Twin Day"

So this past Friday was spirit day and of course Kenzi and Sassy would be twins duh!

I found these shirts at Justice (my favorite store for my girls)and Sassy's Mom Kami went and got them for our girls! How cute are they?!

Can I mention they won Spirit Day?! Yay!

Putting all this fun excitement aside, I do have to vent. Sorry! It has just been weighing on my heavily and I need to get it out!

Here I go...

I was at lunch with some friends this past Friday at Pita Jungle (yummy, even though the vegetables didn't taste as good as usual)and I was telling them about this spirit day and how great it was that Kenzi and sass could be so cute, but I felt so bad because one of Kenzi's other classmates called her and asked her if she would be twins with her and I was sitting next to Kenzi as she literally told this cute girl 10 times that she was so sorry but is doing it with someone else!

This really made me think of other kids at this school that didn't have friends or were maybe new to the school and didn't know anyone or perhaps people can't afford to dress them up the same. It is still kinda bugging me!

My cute friend at lunch with me told me she felt the same and gave me examples from her kids school. She told me about their "Nerd Day" and I agreed with her. Umm ok so kids wear glasses for that? Umm I am sorry but I have a child that wears glasses and she is nothing close to a nerd!

OK so I know this is just kinda silly, but sometimes I can just get a little bugged!

I feel better now that I got that off my chest!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments: