Saturday, October 2, 2010

She turned Nine!!!

Can you believe my sweet MacKenzie is now NINE?! I remember the day she was born how calm, sweet and relaxed she was. I was so scared that she wasn't breathing because she never cried. She was such a good baby and slept all night without making a sound. She would lay in her swing and watch Shrek over and over again. Not much has changed. MacKenzie is still easy going, relaxed and likes to sleep! She is everyones best friend, she does her best in everything, she is a people pleaser and loves being the nurturing big sister and friend. She is the best helper any Mommy could ask for. She cares so much about her sister and is always working with her on her HAB goals and homework and just being her best friend. She loves Ryker more than words can describe. I love this sweet girl with all my heart and am so happy she is all mine.

This year for her birthday party we kept it very simple. she picked a couple of her favorite friends and they went and got their nails done, then we went to red Robin for dinner. The crew came out and sang happy birthday to her and brought all the girls ice cream sundaes! Why can't I do all birthday parties like this? You know where I don't have to do any of the work?! Here is a picture I took of Kenzi on her actual birthday (Sept 8Th. She did have breakfast in bed but for some reason I lost that picture on my camera.
After school her BFF Sassy came to play!

Kenzi's Party Highlights:




Caisa, Matti, Kenzi and Phoebe



Can you believe next year I will have a child in the double digits?

2 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

Love these:) Thank you for including Phoebe. She had a blast.

Jen Olson Brown said...

So cute! How wonderful to have girls! You are the perfect girls mom as you make the fun parties and so much else! It so much fun to stay in touch here!