Sunday, August 22, 2010

6 great things...

Today we had Tyla's Birthday party! We had all her favorite things she requested. PINK cupcakes, yellow chips (lays potato chips)and turkey (sandwiches from sprouts...soo amazingly good)





Look how cute I am! Tyla loves to check herself out in the mirror! She does it all the time! It is so funny!
I LOVE cupcakes!
Can I have one now? Please!!

Tyla opening presents!

Tyla with her friends and cousins!

Here are SIX things we love about this Fancy Lady!
1)she has a contagious smile that could melt any one's heart
2)she loves to learn
3)she has the best manners
4)she is a good listener
4)she shakes her booty like no other
5)she is so girly
6)she always tries her best

We hope all your wishes come true! XOXO

1 comment:

mandi said...

happy birthday fancy lady!!! She is such a doll!!! Ill take all your hand me downs, love that pettiskirt and that top is so cute