Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall Break

A couple weeks ago the kids were out of school for a whole week for Fall Break. Where was fall break when I was in school? I swear the kids are out of school more then they are in school! Anyways, it ended up being a fun filled week spending time with my kids. My friend Kami and I decided to get our craft on and do some fun little Halloween projects while we let our 10 kids run wild each day!

These were just wood letters that I painted black and put scrapbook paper on.
Dollar Store plate that I put cute scrapbook paper on.
These glass jars are also from the dollar store and then just added tissue paper! Gotta love Modge Podge for all these easy crafts!
These were just cheap plastic pumpkins that I added some tissue paper to.


This is not a good picture, but it is a cute "SPOOKY" banner we made to put on our fireplace mantel.



Tyla and Jordyn wanted to hang our cute painted witch on the door!

Dayton found Jeff's long skateboard in the garage and decided to take the kids on a ride!

Sassy and Dayton spent the night and these kids played hard all day and night! We roasted marshmallows in the backyard and told scary stories! The kids stayed up so late that night playing Monopoly! They had a blast!






It was such a fun week! I think the kids just enjoyed being kids!

No comments: