Thursday, April 8, 2010

Run Forrest Run!

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my "running"

I am finally at a point where I LOVE to run even though it is still very hard I really look forward to it!

Today I ran what I thought was 5 miles, but when I got back my brother had me tell him my route and we went to this cool site called mapmyrun.com and turns out it was just barely over 4 miles. It is a fun site. I was playing around with it figuring out where I could run and how many miles it would be.

Marathons in the near future? I am afraid not!

Now if I could just tackle my diet!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go! That is awesome! AZ is the best to run outside in the Spring I used to love that! Here in Mississippi they don't have residential sidewalks or bike lanes or canals or anything like that, {maybe that's why its the most obese state in the US} so I haven't ran forever! I miss it!

Sara said...

No marathon? Never say never, girl! I'm glad you're loving it. Mapmyrun is cool and helpful.

☂niki. said...

i have always wanted to get to the point where i enjoyed running but alas, it has never happened...

The Halls said...

Whatever miss you will get their!! You are kickin butt and helping me too!! I'm just always trying to catch you...LOL!!