Monday, April 19, 2010

End of Season

MacKenzie had her last Cheer Competition for the season and she did great! Her Team competed against about 15 other teams and they took 3rd place! This was our first year doing cheer and competing and I was very skeptical and nervous at first but I think this is perfect for MacKenzie and she had so much fun doing it! Go Desert Devils!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy!

Autumn has told me about you too, and yes I agree we do have similar tastes! :)

Your kids are so cute! I looked through a few of your posts and you dress them WAY cute too.

Anyway just thouht I would say hello. Hope you have a great weekend!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

how exciting!! :) that is so fun!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Wow! She is getting so big! I'm sure you are very proud of her!!