Easter was so crazy this year! I think I spent most my time in the car going back and forth! It started with meeting Jeff's family at Alta Mesa Country Club for brunch, but we didn't make it even a foot in the door when Tyla saw the Easter Bunny and FREAKED... I mean freaked out (poor girl) all though at the time I was thinking poor me. Jeff told me to just go in with the other kids and he will try to calm Tyla down ( I love him by the way ) Time past and Tyla was not about to go in. The club staff even said we can eat outside where there was no sight of the Easter Bunny, but Tyla was done and there was nothing we could do to change her mind. I didn't want to make the rest of the family suffer so I took Tyla and went to my parents house (have I ever mentioned how awesome my parents are?) as I was driving there I cried and cried and asked the stupid "why me" question. I finally got hold of my tears got to my parents house, walked in the door and then I couldn't say a word, but just sobbed! Ugh...I like to hide my tears and play the strong parent role! Anyways, there were alot of great hugs and then I left Tyla and went back to Alta Mesa to join the rest of my family ugh...I hate that Tyla wasn't there, she looked so cute and I looked at other families who in my eyes were just perfect and I envied them. I hate when I do this!
Every year there is a big Easter Egg Hunt and Kenzi won a board game she was super happy about...Go Kenz! Here are a few pictures that the Hubby took!

Ryker with Yaya and Papa

Ryker trying to sneak Kenzi's eggs! They are so cute!

MacKenzie with her cousins KAtelyn and Annalyse checking out all their eggs they just found!
Then we were off to change clothes and go to my parents house!
Hey Kenz, can I get a picture of you? Sure Mom!

Lets start with a fun "rock on" pose (Is that gum in your mouth?)

Big Smile pose?

How bout blowing bubble pose?

What about this one? Great Kenz, thanks!

Breckyn and MacKenzie

There is that big smile I love Tyla!

Tyla concentrating on her bubbles she got for Easter.

My Dad with Brayden and Ryker. Brayden gets extremely jelous when my dad holds Ryker so Papa ends up holding both of them!
Cousin Easter Egg Hunt!


MacKenzie and Madison

Ryker
"The Cousins"

MacKenzie, Madison, Breckyn, Hunter, Tanner and Brayden
Not pictured: Bailey, Josh, Tyla, and Ryker
1 comment:
Bummer about the Easter Bunny, but how wonderful that you have your parents to help you out with Tyla and to help her feel more secure.
I totally understand the "why me". It's natural, and a part of working through our trials!! Glad that you are able to see the blessings in your life at the same time!
I can't believe how LONG MacKenzie's hair is! She's so beautiful!! ;)
Post a Comment