Sunday, March 7, 2010

MISSING

If you can't find me or I seem to be slacking on posts, no need to worry, this is where I will be
Go Chicago Cubs!

Me and my silly hubby!
Me with Keith and Joan Smith (don't mind how fat I look in this picture)

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to my Chicago Cubs Spring Training Games?? I have made every game so far (2) and today I am a little upset
I had to fight this little guy to get him dressed for church and then when we got home we were off to get Tyla from her Dad's and have a great family day at the Cubs game....

No such luck! It is raining, cold and wet outside! It never rains during Spring Training Games! What the heck? I am not even sure that they will play today.

I guess we will just open the doors and try to enjoy the rain.....it will be summer before we know it!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Good for you! I can honestly say I have never been to one of the Spring Training games. So weird. But, I used to jog behind Hohokam park everyday and see all the players doing a warm up jog. I even saw one taking a pee by the canel one day. Can't believe it is raining there! I hope it clears up when I am there next week!