Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Am 28!!!

This past Saturday I turned 28! Two more years until I am 30 (can't wait!) My request was for Jeff not to work that day. I know that sounds weird, but I just wanted a family day.He did have to work in the morning, but then he was mine the rest of the day! Him and the kids took me to Scottsdale Fashion Square to do some shopping (I now remember why I don't go to that mall with kids, the stairs are such a pain and the elevators suck) anyway I have been wanting to go to Sprinkles for a couple years now so they took me there and I have to say it was OK, but then later that day my dear friend Amy brought me a strawberry cupcake from there and it was a little piece of heaven and I have been craving another one since! Later that night we went out to dinner with our friends Jeremy and Lindsey. I couldn't ask for a better birthday I got to spend it with my family and close friends. It doesn't get any better then that! Here are some pictures from my birthday. I took one of myself because my husband HATES taking pictures! I call him the Grinch That Stole Cameras.



3 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i seriously want to try sprinkles.

no lie.

hmmm...

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for letting us share it with you! Can't believe you're only 28...so lucky!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday!
So glad that you had such a nice day!