Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 8TH MacKenzie!!!




















A few weeks before Kenzi's birthday she told me all she wanted for her birthday was breakfast in bed. I never heard another request for that again, but planned to fulfill that wish. The morning of her birthday she woke up super early to help me with Tyla and Ryker so I talked her into going in my bed and snuggle with Daddy. Then Tyla and I made her favorite's for breakfast (fried egg, apple mini muffin and a smoothie)and we went and woke her back up and sang to her. She was so surprised we remembered and said that was the best meal ever! She was very grateful. Then we left early for school and headed to Krispy Kremes so Kenzi could bring her school class donuts to celebrate her birthday. She had a Movie Night birthday party that following weekend. She invited her bestest friends and they all wore their PJ's and watched the Hannah Montana Movie with all movie type snacks. She had so much fun and the girls would dance every time Hannah sang. It was so cute! MacKenzie is such a joy to have in our family and we love her so much! Happy Birthday MacKenzie Roo!
8 things we LOVE about MacKenzie...
1) she is a great entertainer! The stuff she says and does cracks us all up!
2) she is the best helper ever.
3) she does the best facial expressions
4) she can imitate anyone
5) she is best friends with everyone
6) she is the best sister to Tyla
7) she is so smart and mature
8) she makes us laugh until we cry. she is so hilarious!

2 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Too cute! I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Could MacKenzie look any more like Jeff? Not fair! What a fun girlie party! I love the breakfast in bed with the You Are Special Today plate! My Mom used to let us have that plate on special occasions too! I love it!

Alexa Mae said...

happy birthday to kenz! she is so cute. i loved turning 8! you sure have adorable kids kristy. xoxo