I have been wanting to have a jewelry party for awhile now, but I was afraid that no one would come and my friend April has been wanting to have one too so we decided to host a party together at her house! There is something for everyone at this party. There are hundreds of beads to chose from and you design your own necklaces, bracelets, watches...whatever! There is some really fun beads for Halloween!!! There are lots of other fun accessories you can buy there that are at a really great price! Make it a girls night out! These make great Birthday or Christmas gifts with alot of meaning! I hope to see all you girls there! Here are some pictures of just a few things from the party.




The party will be Thursday, October 1ST at 7:00 PM at April Bickle's Home.
6907 E Minton Mesa AZ 85207 (on Power just North of McKellips)
Click
here to see the Bead Diva Blog! So Fun!
1 comment:
I will be there for sure!
Post a Comment