Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Weekend Highlights

These three books are a must have if you have little girls. They are just fun & girly.We went to Barnes & Noble this weekend and we found Fancy nancy Posh Puppy. MacKenzie was so excited because we have been looking for this book for some time now to add to our favorite collecction.


We celebrated Randy's fathers day this weekend because he will be at the cabin next week.We went to Big League Dreams Town of Gilbert. They have tons of different baseball fields like Wrigley,Chase Field and tons more. To end a great day we made a quick stop to Krispy Kremes. Yummy!! We love you Randy and we are SO THANKFUL that you are here to celebrate. Happy Fathers Day!





I love VINTAGE!! These are my Favorite Finds from the vintage junque fair. I love this picture frame and all the detail it has. I think I will put a wedding picture in it.

Aren't these skirts so cute? So cute that i had to wear one right away! I also got a super cute light pink bed for Tyla and the bed is totally distressed just the way i like it. I can't wait to do her room.

3 comments:

mandi said...

ok, first, I want that frame, it is so cute, second, love the skirts, third, I wnat a picture of the bed, I want to see it so bad. You guys seeemed to have a fun weekend, I gotta check this place out

Lindsay Jones said...

Hey Kristy I am so glad you enjoyed your purchases! I am glad that bed went to a good home, I was very tempted to keep it. I still have a t shirt with the country girl saying on it, if you want it. I forgot to show it to you at the sale. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend, fun fun fun!

Kristen said...

I tried to find a frame like that and didnt have any luck! Your skirts are too cute...I didnt find any clothes (Niki didnt have a plus size section) HA I kill myself!