Happy Fathers day to all you DADS!!!
+%23.jpg)
I am so greatful to have a wonderful husband and an amazing father to our girls. Jeff is such an involved father and he will make sure that his family is always taken care of no matter what it takes. He is totally out numbered in the family and to be completely honest i really don't know how he keeps all of us girls happy, but he manages to do so and for that i give him all the credit in the world! We love you daddy! Tyla enjoys playing Golf with you and wearing your shoes, hats and sunglasses around the house. MacKenzie loves to swim with you, read with you and make pictures for you. I love watching sports with you , making bets with you (even though i never win)and most of all sharing my life you. I love you and appreciate everything you do for our family.
+%23.jpg)
The thing i love most about my dad is he has so much patience then anyone i ever met and he will drop anything anytime for anyone. dad, you have been a great father and an amazing papa to my kids. thank you for just being you!
4 comments:
i love this song, it puts it so well. you have a great husband and father, you stated it very nicely.keep those daddies close, you never know where life will take you
What a sweet post about the men in your life. Love the cute picture of you and your dad.
kristy! this is hayley bang- found you from mandi and kristen's blog. I'm new to this blogging thing and I'm loving the friends I get to catch up on! Congrats on the wedding! you look absolutely gorgeous- holy cow- you are a hottie! and your girls are so pretty- what a special day for you guys. Thanks for letting me spy on you! Take care!
I just "tagged" you!! Check my blog for details. YAY
Post a Comment