Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here comes "TROUBLE"

What the heck happend to Tyla's feet?? MacKenzie is this one of your new art experiments? NO!!!

Tyla decided since i haven't made cupcakes in a while she didn't want to waste the yummy colorful sprinkles that go on the frosting so she spilt them all over the floor and walked all over them and the heat from her body melted them onto her skin. Too funny, i couldn't help but go grab my camera! Thanks for cleaning the sprinkles up and washing tyla's feet babe, your a good dad!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Thats awesome! No Saylee doesn't go to a delay pediatrician. Our reg. pediatrician didnt do jack. I joined a group online of moms with special needs kids. I learn alot from them. I learned about her diet from Jenny McCarthys book and Ive read about 4 books myself on sensory issues, etc. I'd love to talk, call me whenever!!

Sara said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Sara said...

Jeff, as I explained to ted, the "storm" only rocks when you get to participate as a casual observer. He does not rock when you have to take care of listen to the "storm" after all of you guys have gone home. Let's all discourage any more "storms" in the forecast!

Becky porter said...

Those pictures are so funny!! I always forget to take pictures when my kids do stuff like that because i get caught up in the moment and clean up right away!! your kids are so dang cute. we need to get together

mandi said...

this is hilarious, I totally thought it was marker. even in a messy time it is reat you have humor