Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Night Bowling

We had so much fun bowling with the Bakers for family night and the girls played so good and i bowled a turkey!!!! What's a turkey?? Three strikes in a row at the end, Jeff was really proud of me so i guess i did good! his friends even commented on how they want me on their bowling league instead of Jeff. I love it!
Oh by the way i mad the girls shirts, aren't they so cute...


5 comments:

mandi said...

the shirts are darling, I think I want to make one for Presley, where did you get the supplies, you were so crafty

Sara said...

Cute shirts, Kristy! Tell me how you made them! I gotta try!

Alexa Mae said...

those shirts are adorable!! and so are your beautiful girls...that looks like some fun times!!

Kristen said...

Those shirts are so cute...look at you all domesticated! I have a goal to make Saylee a dress with ribbon on the shoulders and a pillowcase as the dress... any tips?

BaILEy said...

Loving the girls shirts. Are they the same stuff we used for halloween? Way to go you little bowling pro.