Monday, December 10, 2012
Tis The Season
I am sad that I don't have much time to blog anymore, but I try to post and type things quickly to just not get behind. Today when I pulled up to the Starbucks Drive Thru window to get my drink the Lady told me the person in front of me paid for my drink and said Merry Christmas! so I said I will pay for the person behind me. I love this time of the year and that there are still good people out there in this crazy time we are all living in. I love Christmas. I love the spirit of giving. I love starring at my tree at night with a nice fire going right next to it. I love wearing sweatpants and boots. I love driving around looking at lights with my Children singing Christmas songs sipping on Apple Cider. I love celebating the birth of Christ. I love recieving Christmas Cards in the mail. I love it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment