Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Cheer season had begun!
This year Kenzi made the Senior Cheer team and she was so excited! I have to say this team is so amazing and all these girls work so so hard. I get chills everytime I see them nail their routine! The past two Saturday's were their first competitions of the season and they took first place at both of them! They even got awarded highest point team Grand Champions!Go Devils!
In addition to MacKenzie making the Senior Team her coaches asked her to help with the Youth Team so she is doing double time! When I say double time I mean double time. She is literally on two cheer teams doing two practices a day learning two routines and performing twice at each competition. She is at the gym four days a week and coming home doing homework at 8PM! Then we have competitions on Saturday's! She is one busy girl and I am one tired Mama! This Youth team is really good and took first place and then second out of 6 teams at the last one. I have to laugh everytime I watch this team perform because Kenzi is just all over the place lifting and flying these younger girls and it makes me tired just watching her! She truly has become a great athlete and team player!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment