Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving was so nice and layed back this year. We had Lunch at my Parents with everyone in my family except My brother Mike and his wife Theah. They had to stay home and take care of all their animals and their dude ranch. My kids were so excited that my brother Bryan and his wife and kids flew down for 11 days! They are best friends and I am so sad we can't live in the same state. Hopefully they will move closer in a few months after my brother finishes up his last year of residency.

Tyla has been waking up the past few weeks around 3AM coming in my room telling us that she doesn't want the turkey to come to her school and she doesn't want to do the Turkey Trot! Can I just say I am so glad this Turkey Trot is over! I went to watch and make her feel better about it but I was no help. She ran and hid behind a tree when the turkey came out so she waited until the turkey started running and all the classes went running. She then took off and ran the entire mile caught up with everyone and as she was approaching the finish line she spotted the turkey and ran off to the playground! This girl and her anxiety! I am proud of her for doing the trot even if she didn't want to.!

No comments: