Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fall Break

This Fall Break we stayed home and it was really nice not having such crazy schedules. After a few days of the kids getting antsy at home and kids starting to fight I decided since Jeff had to unfortunately work all week that I was going to take the kids for a couple of days to a resort so we could get out of the house! I packed our bags and ice chest and headed to the Fairmont Princess Resort! It was so fun for kids and it was kinda relaxing for me too! we checked in and the kids thought it was so cool they got to pick a stuffed animal for them to keep and then we headed to the heated pools with water slides, shallow play area and a fun sand beach area. The loved ordering food and drinks by the pool of course! Jeff had a job in Scottsdale so he was able to come join us for dinner so the kids were happy to see him! One of the restaurants had a fun play area for the kids to play and sit at their own table and watch disney Channel on a big TV. They had tons of gluten free meals for Tyla! Everything was perfect for my little family! I love spending time with my kids just hanging out and not doing the constant go go go!

No comments: