Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kenz turns 11!!!

How do I have an 11 year old? I can't believe it! I love this girl so much! She is more than a daughter to me she is my best friend. I love the fun and silly times we have together! This year she wanted to do a low key party at home watching the KAty Perry Movie and just wanted her closest friends to come. Mainly her cheer friends. I did a fun Food station with all kinds of fun goodies! The girls had a blast and Kenzi was very happy with how great her party was!
Kenz and Rylee
Saylor, Sassy,and Kenz
Madi,Kenz, Rylee, Phoebe, and Rylee Johnson
These pics were taken from my phone so they aren't that great. I really need to take a class on how to use my nice camera that my Hubby bought me a few years ago!

No comments: