Going on a safari week!!! Fun!

Dinosaur week! Ryker LOVED this!!

I have been anticipating for Ryker to finally go to Miss Jody's Preschool. It seriously is the best! All three my kids have went to her and I can't say enough great things about it. I met Miss Jody several years ago before my kids were born she was a teacher at Entz Elementary which just so happends to be our home school now. Jeff and I just started dating and his Mom Kathy was a teacher aide for Jody and asked me to stop by and see her and her school class she worked with. Who would have ever thought that we would end up living in that neighborhood years down the road and that Jody would be my childrens Preschool teacher. In fact she has been all of the Treible grandkids Preschool teacher at evergreen cottage and the oldest grandchild is going on 12! Jody ahs been to many of our Treible birthday parties over the years and I feel like she is almost family.
Ryker can't wait to return to Miss Jody when school starts!
No comments:
Post a Comment