
I really don't know what is going on with my blog, but it is driving me crazy! I rotated this picture and it revsed when I posted it. wierd. Anyone else having problems with their blogger?
Anyways, Jeff's family has moved upto their cabin in Pinetop for the summer and they have been begging for me to let Ryker come and I just couldn't do it! He has never went out of town without me. Kenzi went a few weeks ago and surprisingly got really home sick and said she will not go up there again unless shecan bring her "baby". I finally caved and let ryker go up with her yesterday. I was so nervous and had horrific thoughts in my head worrying if something happens to him or he gets home sick that I will be 3 hours away until I can get to him.
Jeff's sister Jen sent me this pic today and has been texting me a couple times a day telling me how much fun the kids are having. whew! They call to check in and I am pretty sure they are always in a hurry to get off the phone with me and go play! I miss them, but today I am feeling happy that they are not stuck here at home while I work and they are in cooler weather!

another thing that is making me really happy is my sweet Tyla. I NEVER get alone time with her unless it is during therapies or Dr appointments. can I just say that she is a completely different person when her siblings are not around. she is so happy, calm and even goofy! she feels so special that she gets to hang out with just me and Jeff. She is so excited to go swimming when Jeff gets home and then we are going to watch Dolphin Tale tonight and eat popcorn and Angry bird Candy! Yay! Has anyone seen Dolphin Tale? Kenzi said it is such a great movie but made her cry.
I truly miss my other two and thought I would end up driving to Pinetop to get them early but it looks like they are having too much fun so while I miss the craziness and I will enjoy and take advantage of having only one kiddo at home!
I am going to take Tyla to go see Brave tomorrow. I will let you know how we liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment