.
dancing the night away!
MacKenzie's first time ever playing softball was a blast! I loved playing softball at her age and I was reminded at her games how fun it is. It is so different from cheer. The girls are all team players and cheer and sing each other on in the dugout as they sweat and try their best and best of all they are only hour long games and you can bring the rest of the family and let the kids run around and have fun! I LOVE baseball!!! Kenzi did great but I do have to say that she kinda swung the bat more like a golf swing. I would love for Kenz to try golf next, but she still refuses. She says the collar shirts aren't her style and golf is a quiet game and that just doesn't fit with her personality! I do have to agree that this girl loves to talk non stop, but I really think she would be a great golfer chic and she doesn't have to wear collar shirts! Oh the stubborness of this child!
Kenzi's cheer banquet dinner! We survived another year whoohoo! This sport is such a huge comitment! So happy for Summer even though she goes to practice three times a week. Ugh!
Jeff and I hit our 4th wedding anniversary. Dang it seems more like 10 years or more! I love this man with everything I got. I love looking back at our wedding pictures. They make me happy and everything was absolutely perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment