Monday, August 29, 2011

Kamsty Getaway!!!

A couple weeks ago I did something I haven't done since I have been married to Jeff. I took a "Mommy/Wife Break". My friend Kami treated me to a night at Arizona Grand! Between the two of us we have 10 kids and we managed to pull it off with no kids! We are awesome! We soaked up the sun all day long, going down the lazy river, sitting at the end of the wave pool letting the waves hit us, and laying out getting our tan on and laughing until the sun went down! We then went to our room got ready went out to dinner, came back and watched a really funny movie and ordered 4 Dr. Peppers to our room which cost us $28.00 but was worth it! We went to bed and slept in and then came home to our families feeling rejuvenated!

As a Mommy I have always thought this is a selfish thing to do and that I would feel guilty, but I can honestly say I had ZERO guilt and I highly recommend it to all Mom's out there! (These pictures aren't so good, I need to stop using my camera on my phone)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! I love us! That was such a fun time, I think we need it more often! Thank you for being one of my BEST friends and for sharing that girl time with me! Love you Doll!! Kamsty