Monday, August 29, 2011

Tyla Turns 7!!!!

I don't even know where to begin. My Pretty Princess is now SEVEN! This year is hitting me hard! I am not sure if it is because next month I will have a ten year old or because I am turning 30 in two weeks or because my baby is turning into a big boy already!

Tyla is a special blessing to our family and to anyone who has connected with her. Her smile radiates and melts my heart every time. Tyla has taught me so many life lessons and has made me a strong person. She really embraces life and is just happy over the smallest things. Tyla loves her Sissy MacKenzie and looks up to her all the time. She has managed to steal Justin Bieber from her and every time we take Kenzi to cheer she begs me to let her do cheer and gymnastics with Kenzi. She loves dancing and practicing cheer moves. She is a little fish who loves to swim and everyday after school she asks me at least 100 times when Daddy will be home so we can all go swimming! Then when Jeff comes home she kisses and hugs him a million times even when we are swimming and if he doesn't kiss her on the lips she makes him do it over again! She loves Ryker and asks him all the time if he is tyla's baby and when he makes her mad she tells him that he is not her baby anymore and that Mommy is. They are best buds but both have strong personalities that sometimes clash but I think when they are older they will be best friends. Tyla loves food and wants to snack all day. Her favorite foods are hot dogs, chicken tacos, turkey, chocolate, bananas, grapes and apples oh and "yellow chips" AKA Lays potato chips! Tyla loves Angry Birds and her ipod touch and anything Justin Bieber! She watches his movie everyday and listens to his music A LOT! I think someday that Tyla will be in track or even cross country. This girl can run and she is FAST!

In the past we have always had just family birthday parties for Tyla, but this year she actually has some very close friends who she doesn't get to see enough, but who she absolutely loves and our like family to her so I really wanted her to cherish these times and remember how much they all LOVE her so we had a small layed back swim party with The Schureman family! I think Tyla was in heaven the entire time and that smile as you will see in the pictures never left her face! We had a BBQ with all her favorite foods!The party couldn't have been any better!


I walked outside to check on these two lovebirds and I couldn't resist posting this picture! Sorry I had to! Ryker and Jirzy!
Jordynn and Tyla - BFF'S!!!
Ty and Tess!
Tuff and Ty!
These four are the best of friends! Tess, Tyla Jordynn and tuff! They are always fighting over Tyla and asking for their own turn to come stay with Tyla and play! They love her so much and Tyla is all smiles every time she is around them!



Happy Birthday Tyla! We all love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us share that special day with your family! We love Miss Ty so much and are so blessed to have her and your family in our lives! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We love you!