First off this sweet baby of mine is starting a fun little preschool and today he got to go meet Mrs Kristen and the kids that will be in his class! He was so excited and walked right in and started playing!

How can this lil man be mine? He is my baby and just looks, talks, and acts like such a big boy! He needs just STOP growing!(Don't mind his baby acne that showed up this summer that he picks at daily because it drives him nuts)
Second, My MacKenzie will be turning 10! TEN! are you kidding me? How do I have a child in the double digits? I think this one is definitely the hardest for me. I am not ready for this girl to grow up! Time needs to slow down please!
Finally, I only have a few days or so to say I am in my 20's! Doesn't that sound so young? I can't believe I will be 30!
I hate this fast pace world we live in and I just want time to slow down! That's my venting for the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment