I decided to share all my goals with you so I am held more accountable to achieve them!
#1 - Run 1/2 Marathon
#2) - Work on all 3 kids Individual needs ( I wrote examples down and posted by my computer to remind me)
#3) - ME! Might sound weird, but when Jeff and I first got married I worked a 8 to 5 full time job up until I had Ryker. I thought it was the hardest thing ever, now being a stay at home Mom. My feelings have slightly changed, I need to find a balance between being a Mom and Wife. I need some alone time and some adult conversation PLEASE!
#4)Build my XOCAI Business. I never thought by eating Healthy Chocolate that it would make me this happy, healthy and bring in an income.
#5)Make my house a HOME. I honestly love my house and could see us living here for a long time, maybe forever. It just needs a little work. I plan to to do TONS of fun projects this year to make it warm, cute and simple.
Last, My "ONE WORD" for this year...SIMPLIFY
I want to do some things this year to make it easier and simple for my family and myself. By doing this I think I can save time, energy and be a little more layed back.
To keep me on track I will be posting examples throughout the year.
With that being said here is a sneak peak of my first "home" project
SIMPLIFY my Pantry/Laundry Room
I was kinda embarressed to even show these pictures but ohwell
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
WOW...you have a great big pantry. You could do so much in there.
Post a Comment