Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"freeze"






I love that Tyla has a best friend (Jordynn) I hate that she never gets that much time with her because she has therapy ever day.

Over christmas Break Tyla got to spend some one on one time with her BFF Jordynn. It was magical (to me) watching how great they are for eachother. They were like salt and pepper.

I couldn't help but think about where they both would be in a few years.

Will they still be friends? Will Jordynn realize Tyla is a little different?

As a Mom I am scared.

I really wish I could "FREEZE" time right now.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, I can imagine your worry. Tyla is a lucky girl to have a mommy that cares about all those little things.

Anonymous said...

Oh doll! Sweet post;) One promise I can make is that these girls and r other besties will be forever friends! Our families have something special....a bond! We love you guys and Joee loves Ty to pieces we all do! Remember Ty and Tuff and the plan...lol!! Love us...xoxo