As we were walking my sweet Tyla (who is afraid of 5 pound puppies)saw the camels and turned to me and said Mommy can I please ride the camel? I just laughed and said maybe next time. She was very persistent so I said OK. I had butterflies in my stomach and a small ounce of hope. I knew in my head as we got closer to the camel that she would get scared and not go through with it.
I was wrong....
Here she is waiving to the entire world! She was glowing.
This made my day.
The small things in life always seem so big to me.
2 comments:
How awesome! You can tell she is glowing! What a great 'paycheck' for the mommy! You are such a good mom Kristy.
Yay!! That is so huge for her. So glad she's growing up. And I love the girls' hair!
Post a Comment