Sunday, December 12, 2010

1st Grade Field Trip

This past Friday Tyla's class went on a field trip to the zoo. I was lucky enough to meet them there and stay for a couple hours until I had to go pick up Ryker. It was so much fun! Tyla was so proud to tell all her friends and teachers that I was her Mommy over and over again! I must admit that 2 1/2 hours was plenty for me. I really don't know how her teachers do what they do everyday. Teachers do not get paid enough! I am so thankful for her teachers and also how good Tyla is doing so far this year in her new class!Tyla at the petting zoo!
These two guys were fighting like crazy! They were standing on two feet trying to knock each other down. the kids all had to get out of the way. Tyla thought it was the funniest thing ever!
Check out these Turtles! The class got to feed them, but Tyla was totally freaked out and didn't participate in that one.

No comments: