Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Christmas

This year was a calm Christmas. I loved every minute of it! Christmas Eve we went to Jeff's parents for an early dinner and then came home opened our new PJ's and just hung out! Christmas morning the kids woke up around 6:30 (even Tyla!). We opened presents and Jeff cooked an amazing Christmas breakfast while I opened all the kids toys out of the packages. We lounged around most of the day and ended the day with dinner at my parents. Kenzi and Tyla loved all their squinkies they got and have been playing with them non stop! Kenzi was so surprised with her ipod touch that she has been asking for the past 2 years and Ryker was spoiled with Thomas the train and Toy story toys! we must have been so good this year because Santa spoiled us silly!



New PINK scooter for Tyla! Yay!


Tyla is in love with her new Justin Bieber Jacket!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I am so thankful for the quality time I had to spend with my family this Holiday.

3 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

HOLD EVERYTHING!! Are those new PINK UGGS on your feet??? They are adorable! Did Santa bring those too?? Can't believe I haven't seen you in forever!! Can't wait to catch up! Happy New Year!

LINDS said...

Looks like a fab Xmas! You look awesome by the way.

Kristy Treible said...

Yes Lindsey...my santa Baby got me PINK UGGS and Navy Blue! Lucky Me! Lucky you for being at the cabin! JELOUS!