Sunday, December 19, 2010

Date Night


This man drives me crazy! In so many different ways. He is a "workaholic". Our kids have been so sick lately and I haven't been able to go anywhere (I think I forgot how to workout). I have been feeling like a single Mom times 10! Seriously. The other night we had Jeff's Remax dinner Christmas Party and I was so excited to get out of my house! I made special babysitting arrangements, picked out a cute outfit and even washed my hair! We got there, ordered dinner, got our dinner and then my hubby got an emergency call for work and we had to leave...I was so hungry for that fat juicy steak (cooked medium) sitting right in front of me! Ugh....

Anyways, my husband obviously knew I was mad (yes, I wear my heart on my sleeve)so the next day my hubby called me from work and told me the kids are spending the night at his parents house and we are going out! I had butterflies in my stomach. I love my alone time with him! He even came home with a dozen of roses for me! It was a great night. I know my husband is gone all the time and it totally sucks. Sometimes I feel like we should be billionaires because of how much he works for every dollar he gets, but I am truly thankful (beyond thankful)for how hard my husband works to provide for our family.

No comments: