Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Days...

Summer has been crazy! I feel like I am in my car all day and I feel so bad for Ryker because he is constantly stuck in his car seat and lately he has not been to happy about it! Poor Baby! My morning starts with Tyla waking up bright and early begging for breakfast, then I have to get her ready for Summer School and Mackenzie ready for Musical Theatre (they both start at 9 AM) I drop Tyla off to my Mom so she can take her to school and then to Gilbert to drop Kenzi off for the day! I run some errands, then pick up Tyla, come home and put Ryker down for a nap and then finally I get to relax by the pool with Tyla until Ryker wakes up. This is my favorite part of the day!
Then Tyla likes to be like Mommy and read her magazines!
Then we are off to get Kenzi and then off to cheer for the night! These are some long Summer Days!

1 comment:

ConnieB said...

How cute is she (: Sounds like fun mommy daughter time!
Oh- and if you have a spare plane ticket I'd definitely come take your pics (;