Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Weekend!!!

We went with our bestest friends Jeremy and Lindsey to the Grand Resort Hotel to swim for Father's Day this past weekend and it was a blast! We walked through the entrance to get our wristbands and the second we got there here comes Sassy (Kenzi's BFF!!" what the??) I about died! What are the odd's?? Anyway to make a long story short we were there for the night to swim and then we went home and then Sassy's parent's called us and told us to come back tomorrow that they have a room for us! Score! We came back and all I can say is that it was the time of our life!!!! We even met up with some friends we haven't seen in years!BFF's...Kenzi, Sassy, Tyla nd Jordynn!
Ty and JoJo
Ty Ty
There was a dance team there performing and they let the girls on stage to "shake it" with them...it was priceless! Tyla melted my heart! I can't explain it, but her face was...priceless and her move's were so freakin cute! I love that girl!
Tyla, Ledger and Jeremy on the Lazy River!
Eating dinner with our favorite boy's..Brody, Case, and Ledger!
Mommy with Kenzi!
Kami and Kristy! Love her!!!
My love and I...
Mommy and Kenzi.....!
Kristy and Jordynn
Jeff Kristy Kami and Trent!
Thanks for taking my pic Dusty!! "Peace"
All I can say is that this little man Tough loves Jeff! Everytime I see him he says "where's Jeff" I love it!
Jirzey and Me!!!

Love Love Love
Movie at the pool...Daddy Day care!
Kenzi has the best BFF ever! Sassy bought her a toy at the hotel gift shop!
Schureman Treible Gang at Rustler's Rooste for dinner! I love us!!!
Kenzi going down the slide at Rustler's Rooste!
Kami and Kristy going down the slide at Rustler's Rooste! Woohoo!!!
Kami and Kristy

Kenzi and Ryker
Happy Father's day!!


By this time Jeff was like "ok I am so sick of takig pictures!"

1 comment:

Alexa Mae said...

how fun! i love the grand. cute cute pics of your girls and what great friends you have! ryker is too big!!!!