Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kenzi Rocks!!!

MacKenzie had a 4 week Music summer camp and they did two plays, the Aristocats and The Jungle Book! They were so cute and MacKenzie lit the stage! I seriously think out of everything Kenzi has done this is her passion for sure! She shines on stage! She sings loud and has an awesome voice and can I just say how proud I am that she smiles the entire time which can sometimes be hard to sing, dance and smile at the same time, seriously she is good! I am so proud of this girl and how she always does her very best!
MacKenzie and her long lost dance buddy McKenna!

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

how awesome krisi! she is sure pretty and i bet you're just the proudest momma out there.

Kristen said...

Is there anything that girl can't do?? Quick, throw her out of a plane, I bet you she'd fly!!!