Sunday, August 10, 2014
Family Pictures on the beach
One of my favorite things to do while at the beach is snap tons of pictures of our kids. I am a little obsessed with taking pictures! I really wanted some family pictures on the beach this year since I didn't really like the ones we did a couple years ago. I hate the stress of doing family pictures so instead of hiring a photographer I asked The Montgomery's if they would like to take each other's family pictures this way the kids can have fun while doing it and I won't be stressed with the photographer there and my kids not behaving! I am so glad we did it this way, the pictures aren't high quality or anything but I love them and we actually had fun doing them! I think this will be a summer tradition for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment