Monday, May 19, 2014

Last Day of Preschool



Today was Ryker's last day of Preschool at Scripture Stars with Miss Peggy. We are really going to miss her, but happy she is in my Parents ward and we get to still see her. It is really starting to hit me that Ryker is growing up way too fast. I am looking forward to having more free time during the day next year since he will be in all day Kindergarten but I am going to miss him and worry about him. He is the sweetest little boy with a very humble heart, he is extremely sensitive and gets his feelings hurt easily. He loves everybody and is always wanting to do things for people and is compassionate. He talks a lot! He loves his Mommy and tells me how beautiful I am or how he likes my outfit or hair or shoes. He is Jeff's Best Buddy. He loves following my Dad around and helping him take things apart and put back together, working on cars and doing handy man stuff. He very much reminds me of my Dad which is a very good thing! He is a very smart boy and he amazes me everyday on stuff he says and things he does. He really wants to do sports so he can practice with Jeff, but I don't know if sports is going to be his thing or not (don't tell Jeff I said that). I hope we are making the right decision by having him do Kindergarten at Entz next year, I really would prefer him to be the oldest in his class but he has such a fun good group of friends all starting there with him next year. Is it weird that I often find myself more worried about Ryker's feelings than the girls? I think it is just a personality thing. My girls are really strong minded and I feel they can handle things a lot more then Ryker. I can't remember if I was this way with the girls when they were younger or not or maybe I am a little sad my baby is going to Kindergarten!

No comments: