Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Oceanside Beach trip last Summer 2013




















Since we rented out our beach Condo for a month we were able to make a couple trips. Jeff had to work so I talked my Parents into driving up and meeting us there and they brought my cute niece Madison who is Kenzi's age and so of course Kenzi was excited to not be stuck with "the littles" and have her close cousin there! I was also able to help get my friend Julianne a condo for the week so she brought her daughter Addison who is one of Kenzi's  cheer friends and her little brother Hayden who Ryker just loves and then her two older daughters Brooklyn and Jordyn! We all had so much fun! Another thing we absolutely love at our condos is they have all these fun little shops and restaurants right there at harbor so we would go down there a couple times a day since it is so close! Our family favorite is Rockin Baja Lobster , even though I hate sea food they have great Mexican food and yummy butter tortillas they serve hot and fresh to you!

No comments: