Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Angry 8

I can't believe Tyla is now 8! She seems so much younger and people are always taken back when I I tell them her age. She is a little child at heart and is always showing off that HUGE smile of hers! She is just a happy free spirited little girl who is full of life! I love her so much and our family is just not the same when she isn't around! For her Birthday this year we had a small informal party with both Jeff and my side of the family. Then later on in the night The Schureman kids came over and went swimming and ate Pizza and Angry Birds Cupcakes! she really loves that family they are like family to her and it is always non stop laughter and smiles when they are in her presence!
Ryker, Jordyn, Dayten, Tyla, Sassy, Kenz, and Dusty!
BFF's! Jordyn and Tyla
It was a great party and I am so grateful that she is such a low maintnance little girl who is happy just being with the people who love her the most. Now if she could just pass that on to my other two kiddos! I kept asking Tyla what she wanted for her birthday and all she said was ANGRY Bird cupcakes! She doesn't really play with toys and never has that much so I never know what to get her. She hates cute clothes. She is so hard! So We just made sure to have her favorite people there and that's all she cares about! Again can she pass that on to my other two high maintnance kids?! Happy Birthday Tyla Paige!

No comments: