Saturday, May 26, 2012

Goodbye 2011-2012 School Year! PARTY!!

I am so excited for Summer! Kenz and a couple girls from her school class planned a last minute (as in the day before school got out) swim/pizza party atour house. I was happy to do it because all this week Kenzi had to hear about Ryker's splash party he was having that day and also tyla's big water party at school! Her school didn't do a party and the teacher promised her class they could play school Jeopardy all day and when I picked Kenzi and her friend up from school they were so mad because their teacher yelled at them and made them do work all day instead because they are a horrible class! Have I mentioned how much I hate this school?? The party was perfect with just the right amount of kids. These girls were so wild! I am pretty sure they sang all the songs from their new favorite boy band Onedirection 100 times and yelled the entire time! I was waiting for neighbor complaints, but luckily no one complained and these girls contined the party with laughter and some girl biting fights! Oh boy these girls were very entertaining to watch! I loved every second of it and was very happy these crazy girls were so sweet and included Tyla and Ryker in their fun! Hooray for Summer! Treible Pool is open....come on over!!

No comments: