Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bead Party!!!

I seriously don't know the last time I made my girls a necklace because I am kinda poor right now so my friend Michelle is going to hook me up with some free necklaces if I host a party for her so I am in! I really want my girls to wear one on the last day of school and I want them to have some fun bright ones for Summer! So I am doing a end of the year bead party next Wednesday! So come bring your friends and make your divas a necklace or three! I thought this would be a great end of the school year present for my girls for being such great kids and getting awesome grades this school year!
WHEN: Wednesday May 25Th
TIME: 6:00PM
WHERE: The Treible Home call or email me for directions! 602-826-9190 kristyblingbling@yahoo.com

See you there!

No comments: