Monday, April 18, 2011
Birthday Celebration!
My friend Kami and I have a crazy friendship. Obviously we are great friends because all our kids are so close, but I have not seen Kami for IDK a month now I would say, but anyway Kami was thrilled to find out that I didn't go to Cali and could make it to her birthday party! She had a party bus pick us up at our house and we all went to eat dinner at Matta's (imagine that) and then headed off to The Big Bang in Tempe! It was so much fun! I didn't plan to stay there until 2am because I really was looking forward to running the Pat's Run the following morning, but it was totally worth it! I had a great time!
The Girls!
Kami Kristy Kesha
Kesha and I seem to be together 24/7 lately. Our kids are inseparable!
I love this guy!
Thank you Kami for inviting us to celebrate your special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment