Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why???

Why on earth do I do family pictures? As a Mom it is so stressful! The reason for this last minute shoot (as in one day notice)is because my dear friend photographer Connie b is moving to Kentucky and was completely booked but I had a mini session shoot that I needed to redeem. When I got her email telling me about the move and that she can get me in tomorrow at 4:30 I had no choice but to take it duh!

I decided to not freak out and avoid the FIGHT with Tyla on what she needed to wear. This time around I told her we were having pictures and asked her what she wanted to wear. She was very specific on everything that she would wear. Her favorite Justice Jean shorts, Blue tank top and her boots! Not what I would have picked but I have to admit I think she looked so adorable.


How cute are these pictures?

So I had Tyla's outfit that I had to work around coordinating what the rest of us would wear in one day. Stay tuned for more!

P.S. Tyla also got her haircut when Kenzi did. I do miss her long hair as well, but I love not fighting her every morning to do it!

2 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

I'm not sure why we torture ourselves trying to get family pictures. I think it's one of the worst things to do as a family! I dread it more then you can imagine! I guess it's fun when you get the pictures back and you see how cute everyone looks! I'm proud of you for doing it. Can't wait to see the rest of the shots!

ConnieB said...

I'm so glad you like them! Thanks for having me take them, it's always a pleasure! I'll let you know if I ever come back into town (: